Friday, February 29, 2008

Crossroads in life.

So I was going downstairs to get the 40's out of the fridge before I headed out for the night and I ran into Lizzie, my 10 year old sister.

Lizzie: Where are you going? Your skirt is kinda short..
Me: A party.. Hug me, I'm leaving soon.
Lizzie: I heard you're moving out.
Me: Well, yeah. I might go to a school in Sacramento about 40 minutes away. But it's not too far from home.
Lizzie: Oh okay..
Me: Or I might go to The Art Academy in Frisco.
Lizzie: Frisco?!?! That's so far!!
Me: I'll come home on weekends sometimes!
Lizzie: Sometimes? Isn't there a school closer to here?
Me: No babee..
Lizzie: But Ate! It's gonna be so boring if you move out!
Me: Awww are you gonna miss mee?! Just admit it. :)
Lizzie: Yeeeaaahhh.. Why do you have to move?

Omg, it like ripped my heart apart! I've never seen her face like thatttt. But what can I say, I'm a pretty bomb ass older sister. Furrreal. =) So we just sat on the couch watching The Spongebob Movie and she kept hugging me and saying "You better not move out." Hahah, I love that little girl. She was venting to me about how this boy at school keeps asking her out, and that he said she makes him hella happy, and she doesn't know what to do. (It still amazes me how old these kids act. You should've seen the letter he wrote her. Sounds like something a college nigga would write.) And I just feel like, I'm supposed to be HERE for her when she's going through all this. I don't wanna miss all the times she comes home with all these stories about boys (she's quite the pimpette at her school) all excited and shit. I wanna be there! And Tiff is also in a crucial part in high school where her emotions are all over the place.. It just doesn't feel right to move away for some reason. I dennnno, I'm just too attached to my babies. =(

Anyway, that was my little rant before I leave.
I'm saddy.
:(

No comments: