Started my saturday morning by frantically running around trying to pack as much shit as I could into my Louis Vuitton luggage.<3 Mommy wasn't feeling too hot, so we decided that it would be safer for me to drive to SJ. Got to her work around 1130am cause she had to do errands. Then went to the party. It was good just being in my family/cousins company since it's been way overdue. Pretty much ate and chilled all night and took hella pictures. Oh, Jerome came to visit at like 1am, so we just posted in his car like we usually do. Sunday morning, hella woke up spooning with Sharnelle. Hahahah, fuuug. Got ready. Headed to Alaina's. We decided to go visit Joan. All the boys were there playing Halo Live, so I squished Matthew on the chair and joined. Got a total of like 4 kills. Hahaha, holla! I'm hella good. Siiike. Anyway.. Me, Alaina, JayR, and Joan ran some errands and went to go eat. Then I had to cut and head back to the east. Dropped off Alaina. Met Jerome at Starbucks. Picked up the sister. Then back to Sharnelle's.
Overall, it was a really good weekend. Got sooo much accomplished (everything BUT homework, wtf?). Both parents know about my change of heart for nursing, and are 100% supportive of whatever decision I make. I really really want to go to The International Academy of Design & Technology in Sac. Even if it's just to get my AA. Then I might wanna transfer to SF to get my BA. But for now, my dad says to focus on financial aid, looking for an apartment, and a roomie. So that's my goal for this week. I'm excited to get out there and be on my own. And I finally get to have my own pupppyyy. Mama says she'd feel more comfortable if I had a dog. There's a lot to look forward to.. And this weekend was another step closer to where I wanna be.. I can't wait. =)
And thanks for the talk today Meesh. I love you!<3
Jaz and Kat, we need to have our SF trip soon! Kat works WAY too much (3 jobs!) and she needs a break. LET'S PLAN.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Oh, life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment