It's friday muhfuggas! Long weeekend ahead of me, and 1 friday closer to my move in day. Woke up at 5:30am to a phone call from the Jeffrey, then rolled outta bed with the worst cramps EVERZ.
My room is messy, my luggages are full, I need mo' boxes, and I need a truck. An extra large one, thanks.
1 comment:
Whoa may badders. Hella orange and blue.
Oh yes my girlfriend, we had hella good ass talks yesterday, feel me?! Hell yeah I'm you're ride or die (vice versa) but of coruse we don't wanna die yet. I'm still nineteen and I'm not doin' it big yet, feel me?! I mean, we're not doin' it big. SHIIIT. Ms. I'm about to go into fashion design school. Shit my baddderrss chadrinerss.
Lesbian sex? Ahem, but my bad. Girl that's all on you.
JUST KIDDING! Loverrss you! And I love you more than you love me because.. I could shoulder slap you more than you can shoulder slap me because I'm taller and you're a midget but that's not fair 'cause you could cooch cup/slap me all you want. FACKKK.
Fack Joan. Fack.
Post a Comment