So I'm up at 7:01am, just because my body wakes me up this early all the time. Couldn't really fall back asleep, so here I am, blogging again.
This is what I woke up to.

Thread #4 this year. When does it endddd..
I miss my Santa Cruz hippie.. Who's down to drive down there with me for a day?
= <3.
Is it April yet? I can't wait to get my future rollin'.. Gotta work hard for that H&M internship.. Ideal job? H&M buyer. Damn, that'd be the ultimate, forreal. I wish I could've been part of IADT's Spring 2008 fashion show.. Urban Outfitters sponsored them. Fuuug. This school don't play. Alot is going to happen in April, I feel it. 2008 hasss to be it, I'm tired of constant let down year after year. But, a lot of good has already happened within' the last few months, weeks, and days.. I'm just hoping for the best.
LATELY, my girls have been naggggin' me about their significant other. Ironic how the single one is always the love doctor. Anyway, I'm gonna put this on blast 'cause you bitches irritate me and need to hear this.
You get mad at him because of your insecurities. Let him go to the club. Let him dance on nasty bitches all night. Let him go to a bar with his boys and get drunker than a muthafucka. Why should you stop him from doing all of that anyway? If you trust him, don't be worried. He can still be in love when he's doing all of those things. As long as it's you he comes home to every night.. What's the big deal? Don't blame them for something you can't change. You need to realize that the boys will continue to live their life whether you like it or not. You either grow with them, or grow apart from them. Get out of the high school mode, forreal. You guys are getting crazy for no reason.. You're gonna get grey hair and wrinkles early.. Better stock up on that Olay and hair dye. No joke.
Next weeeeeek.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
IsJeffrey: just throw some bananas in the jar.. and add some sweetness and we're good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nigga shit. That's gross. Some people on Niketalk can get all fuckin' perverted and shit. Some girls are on there. And it's stupid, 'cause some guys make flamethrowers and have a topic on 'fine ass ladies' or 'booty thread' and I'm like. EW.
But I hope you did touch yourself. 'Cause I didn't. WHAT?!
Helckasss loves you. And I hella love how you blog! UGHHH! I hope to see you soon niggga.
I'm talking to you right now. =)
Post a Comment