Well, I was supposed to get up at 6am to meet with my counselor at 7am, but since I was up til about 3am chatting, I didn't. Actually got up at 9am, sharp. Started my day off with some breakfast.
Anyway.. I called Christy at Granite Pointe to see if the apartment we wanted on the 3rd floor was still available.. Unfortunately someone rented it out about 10 minutes before my phone call, so we settled for the smaller one on the second floor. To my surprise, I got there and Christy told me the girl backed out and the place was ours..



Meet me, Caressa's, and Tay's new spot. It was meant to beee.. Haha. Moving in on the 31st.. It's official! Life just keeps on getting better.
Hopefully I get that receptionist job at Frederico's Beauty School in Natomas. Crossing my fingers!
P.s- I've decided I'm going to name my puppy, Bubba Gumps. Actually, it's Bubba "Sancho" Gumps. Thanks, Jffry. =)
P.p.s- Next blog is for you E. Doing that music review after a few more rounds of the mixtape. FTGC all day!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Feel Good Music - Enoch ft. Mikey Manifest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay you're only 2 mins away from me!
-barbz
AHHH! The place looks fuckin' sexyy. For reals! Can I go in the hot tub with you, I swear you we cooch slap as much as we want, what?! SHOULDER SLAP!
Anyways, I will still try to find a way to visit you. I promise!
Post a Comment