So I went to Jay's this morning and picked up the dog. Went to Starbucks. Ordered a Venti Iced Green Tea, with 3 pumps of sweetener. Sat outside in the pretty weather. Then I saw an old couple, about 70 years old, and they were cupcakin' and lovin' each other like it was the first day they've been together as a married couple.
We all find our other half sooner or later. I'm young, but sometimes it'd be nice to have someone to keep me company throughout my day and know someone's thinking of me.
I can only act so cold for so long before the mushygushy part of me starts seeping out.
Anyway! Still apartment-less. HOPING Granite Pointe is still available tomorrow. Way out of budget, but it's luxury living.
P.s- Hi Joan! =)
Monday, March 10, 2008
Soft spoken, well dressed, dipped out-- straight chillin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment