LIBRA - MONDAY March 10, 2008
Try not to be emotional with those around you. There's a new face that's entered your world but don't think too much of it just yet. On another note, there are more important tasks at hand. Look at your options before making commitments that could jeopardize your financial position. You could come into extra cash.
I'm not sure why horoscopes are always true, but I couldn't agree more. Todays horoscope was very relevent, considering the fact I'm putting a down payment on an apartment today. Well, trying to at least. I've come to the conclusion that you can't get a nice, or even decent apartment in Natomas for under $1100.
Ever since I've been moving out, my mom's been sending me all these "kidnapping warning" e-mails. It's all psychology. She told me yesterday she changed her mind and didn't want me to move out. She knows I'm paranoid. She sends me e-mails of possible ways I may die = Commute from home.
But nope, I'm gonna do it do it do it.
I'm starving.
I can't wait til lent is over so I can have my regular order at Taco Bell.
Rancherio Chicken Taco with tabasco sauce, and Mountain Dew Baja Blast.
I hope my next boyfriend is as passionate about food as I am.
Or else, I'm just his fat girlfriend. I mean phat.
I blogged twice today, I know. Expect a third. That's what happens when you drop out of community college and end up with a 4 week spring break.
- FAFSA & loans
- Get car fixed
- Find an apartment and MOVE IN.
- Scholarship essays (3)
- Entrance essay
- Find a 2nd job, possibly 3rd too.
- Placement tests
- Workshops at school (2)
I realized once I move out I'm going to have service/reception since I won't be living out in the cuts anymore. Now I don't have a reason to not answer your calls and texts.
That's a negative.
This blog is too long. Later gatorrrr.
P.s- Me & Rob finally recorded. He played "True" from Ryan Cabrera on the acoustic while I was spittin on the mic.
Haha siike. But I might post it once it's uploaded. MAYBE.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Another day, another dolla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment