Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sake!

Happy 20th birthday Aubs! Hope you enjoyed tonight. We almost got the sushi roller to give you a lapdance.. Haha, love you.

Anyway, the day consisted of a whole lotta nothing. I think me and Jffry were talking online from like 12 noon to 6:30p.m. I probably developed Carpal Tunnel after today.
Weddings in Hawaii, shower power, Carmel Beach, carne asada fries, girl scout cookies, and nose piercings. What's next? He has the left side of my brain, I swear.



Oh, I started packing. Jasmine walked into my room today and was like, "Wow, you're really moving." Sad, but excited. Planned our Socal trip with the girls. So if any of you boys wanna come along for the ride.. Let's plan! We wanna go in mid-July.



Warming up my green tea, watching a little bit of the tube, then I'm off to sleep.
Long ass day tomorrow. Night.

No comments: