Today's blog is for you, my french croissant. My mom pointed out how lately I've been "glowing." No, not literally. But I think you know what I mean. Waking up and sleeping with a "curve on my mouth" isn't something I'm typically used to, but it's a good feeling. I'm not sure how I found my way into your life, besides not stepping on your foot, but I'm glad I did. You make me want to be the best version of me, (I totally stole that line from Dan In Real Life) and I want you to be the best you can be too. You motivate me to live up to my fullest potential, and reassure me that hard work does pay off-- You being the epitome of that. I don't know anyone else who can wake up at 1:20AM for an hour and a half commute AND work a 16 hour shift. I can't stress how much I look up to you, just like your cousins do. I don't know if you realize how much you do for people.. You only deserve the best. You're such a genuine person, and I don't think words could begin to describe the ways. Besides all the road rage and getting into arguements with girls at basketball games, you are genuinely a good person none the less. :) I'm here for you 100% in whatever you do, whether it be you going to school in SF, working 70 hour weeks, or even getting your motorcycle license (even though you're going to give me high blood pressure). Just remember you always have someone a few miles away giving you her full support. ;)
Like I've said from day 1, you're amazing.
Now call me, so I can see your name in my phone.
Actually, your number. Cause my caller ID is broke. But I memorize your number cause it's tattooed on my hand and I stare at it all day, remember?
Side note*
Thanks for the talk til 3AM this morning Alaina! We need more of those. I loverz you. No homo! Haha.
EDIT 6:07PM.
u love my kicks: im happy for you
charmaineadrina: thanks =) he's hella great!
u love my kicks: thats good
u love my kicks: now i have to get over you
u love my kicks: haha
Loooove the holmes. Hahaha. And thanks for being Mr. Suhcurrity on ISS today. 23 new friend requests? Really? No Jeff, no flattery here. I think it's time for a new MySpizzzz.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Dear Nana,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm glad you are doing super good good :o) makes me smile.. remember when we were a mess? aha.. yeah, im back to that box BUT its ok, life's supposed to be retarted :o) i love you much too much.. take it easy, stay safe, party hardy but think smart ALWAYS mk? this will passsss, im sure of it, i just gotta smile it offffffff.. summer break, lets lunch again; i need a charmaine-baby hug <333
Post a Comment