Monday, March 24, 2008

Tiff! You are such a cunt! <3

Taken from my little sisters blog..

My sister's moving out next week.

I'll be seeing her on the weekends, but how much different is that? I see my dad twice a week, and it seems like he knows nothing about me, except that I'm hard-working, get good grades, that I'm "goofy and overreact about everything", but he doesn't know even 1/4 as much as my mom knows about me. He doesn't know what kind of things I like. If I were to ask him what my favorite drink and cereal was, he'd probably say "Vanilla milkshake and frosted flakes", because that's what I liked when I was like 5. It seems like there's just not enough time in those 2 days for him to actually take the time to really talk to me. If I were to ask my mom and sisters the same question, right off they'd say "Soy milk and Captain Crunch!" It's gonna be 3 girls in a 6 bedroom house that's already too big for the 5 of us. I guess I'm just sad that It was already a big change enough when we moved, going from seeing my dad everyday, to twice a week (MOST of the time). And, my sister's my best friend. Even though she's out all the time, I always get that lift when I hear the garage open at midnight when I'm in bed. Just knowing that she's home, and I can go downstairs and talk to her about anything always makes my days. Nowadays, It seems like I have to get together what I need to say and make it short, cause I think that I won't have enough time to tell her all of it before she's out and about again. Even when she is home, she's tired and probably not really listen to what I have to say. Maybe I'm going through another one of my "overreacting" thing again, but no I think I'm not. I think I just care so much about my family. I'm closer to my sister more than anyone in the world, and I remember when I was 6 and we were playing "store", and she told me she was too old to play this. I was depressed for the longest time, and I wrote in my diary that I'd dread the day she'd move out, because then I'd know, she really is too old. The sad thing is, I remember the day I wrote that entry. I can replay it in my head, I remember what I was wearing, what pen I used, and what was around me, and now I'm actually going through what I dreaded the most, and what I thought "What am I worrying about, the probably won't happen for another 10 years". But yada yadaaaaa, It's 1:19 AM, I feel like I'm half asleep right now.

NIGHTTTT, lubbbb you ateh <3


No I'm not crying.. I just have dust in my eye.
BLOG MORE LATER.

2 comments:

lainaboo said...

charmaaainnee. i miss you love. where have you been. wait i think i know... youve been packing up a storm for move in day.. lucky bitch. mmkay much to tell you hunnaay. so when youre not busy call me<3 alaina

hellzajoan said...

Tell me why we're hella text cupcaking and your picture... *DROOLS* is like sooo hawwwttt. That's my phone! Why the hellz do you have my phone for! THAT'S MINE HERRRO KITTY!


^^^Look, Alaina joined our blogger party. HAHAHA! =) I made her.