Make it, great Sunday. It was a hectic morning with my dysfunctional famiry, but it's been pretty lax since then.. Had 2 Rancherio Chicken Tacos and a Baja Blast for lunch. Oh babyyyy..
Watched Family Stone today. So-fucking-cute.
I've been on a movie rampage lately, I still got 3 more movies to watch by tonight.
I wish I was in SJ hunting for eggs with the little kiddos.
Wait, we ain't got no mo.
Unless 15 is considered young.. Then I wish I was in SJ hunting for eggs with the little kiddos.
This week is gonna go by soooo sloooow!
EDIT 10:30PM-
Soundtracks on my "I NEED" list.
- Dan In Real Life
- Garden State
- Serendipity
Speaking of Garden State.. Watched it for the first time today. The first hour made me feel like I was in a nightmare. But I have to admit, the end was pretty fucking amazing. Watch it if you haven't.
And my plans for the April 5th weekend has been completely fuxed with! It's Mucci's going away / 22nd Let's Get Fucked Up weekend, sooo.. Ugh! Time for a new game plan. :(
Btw, I say the word, fuck, too much. Fuck!
And I use too many commas, for my, own good.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Good Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fuck? You're bad.
Hella commas? Bad grammar, hella comma splice.. What? Why you tryin'n to act like you know everything?!
STUPID. Shoulder slap.
Post a Comment