Beautiful weather. Messican movie. The boys of 42 Threads. Korean food. Frisbee. Almost dying. Boxing. Chocolate ice cream out of the bucket in the park. Pictures. Most importantly, good quality time with the holmeees.
Edit 12:30am;
Got a wakeup call around 11:30pm from the Mr., and I couldn't fall back asleep since then.. While laying in bed I got to think about stuff I don't normally think about.. The one idea that kept replaying in my head was-- It only takes one individual to make you want to be the best person you can be. I see all these people running around with their heads in the clouds.. Falling back on temporary happiness and smiles, but not looking toward the future. Yeah, you guys think you're cute now getting high, skipping school, and calling in sick at work for a few good times together.. But how is that in any way a step forward to something better? Someone that I really look up to refers to something known as the "adult table" and I think there's a time in everyone's life when they just need to approach that table with an open mind. And if I'm correct, I'm pretty sure my time is now. I'm not trying to put myself up on a platform here, but I'm just stating what I've been observing. I just think there are a few people that I know who really need to think twice about what kind of person they've molded into, and who has contributed to it. Word of advice- If you're going to committ yourself to a single person, and make that person a part of your life.. Make sure you guys are growing together. Make sure you both have your feet on solid ground and your goals set straight.
Anyway, that's enough of that.. I watched "Dan in Real Life" TWICE today.
It's definitely become one of my favorites. Everything about the movie is so serene.. From the Rhode Island scenery to the soundtrack. They took a lot of songs from Sondre Lereche, genious by the way.
I guess I should go back to sleep.
Or try to, at least.
G'night.
P.s- Nose piercing next week? If I grow balls by then.. Maybeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment