The day I decide to sleep early I get like 15 phone calls in the middle of the night. I know.. I've been MIA every friday/saturday lately, but I've just been dooooin, stuff. :) I promise, I'll be back in the mix soon. Nessa, I liked your voicemail last night.. Hahaha. I woke up with a gay ass smile on my face like, awww I miss this biiiittccchh..
Lots of plans coming up in the next few weeks and month.
MARCH 22: stockton with sf and la cousins to visit gramps.
MARCH 23: sj for easter party at nelle's.
MARCH 31: move in day.
APRIL 4-6: in sj for brandons bday and jlsweetness.
APRIL 7: first day at iadt!
APRIL 8: rizza's 22nd.
APRIL 12: carmel & san luis obispo?
APRIL19: apartment warming party.
APRIL 26: santa cruz with la gringas?
Busy busy busy beeee.
My laptop has a crazy ass virus, and it won't even charge. So after this blog I probably won't be online for another week until I get it fixed.
Greeeeeat.
Til thennnnnnn! Keep blogging so I have something to read when I'm back in the e-world.
Laterrrrz.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
hellza joan: You should get slapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so looveee the title of this blog! =)
MARCH 22: Go to Joan's House.
MARCH 23: Chill with Joan.
MARCH 31: Move in with Joan.
APRIL 4-6: San Jose for Joan and only Joan.
APRIL 7: First day to take photoshoot with Joan.
APRIL 8: Joan's 22nd.
APRIL 12: Beach with Joan.
APRIL19: Apartment warming of Joan and Charmaine's apartment, wha?!
APRIL 26: Santa Cruz with Joan and Candlelight dinner, what?!
Girl, you are way tooo booked with me. But I loves it. HAHAH!
Post a Comment