Blogging on the sk is a bitch, but whatevs. Thanks to everyone who helped me move in.. Fam, Sevante, Jayreez, Chris, and especially Jasmine. "This wasn't part of the contract!" Haha sorry.. Love you!
Anyway.. It was lonely at the apartment last night.. Sevante and Caressa aren't moving in until this weekend. Im gonna miss our first kick back at the place since I'm gonna be in sj. Booo!
It was weird being on my own.. Even the little things like having to do my own grocery shopping makes me think like, "wtff am I doinggg?" Haha. It's cool though. I like living on my own schedule rather than altering it to my dad's. It was a big thing for him to say that he doesn't really care what I do anymore as long as I keep my goals straight. He was like.. "I know you're gonna drink and party but just be responsible." You guys don't know how weird it was to heat that come out of his mouth. It's like him saying, "Its okay if you get pregnant.But I guess ima have to get used to it. Its nice though, being independent. I just need to find another jobski and I'm gooood. Oh, Jake and William came to visit last night too.. Thanks for the Merlot wine.. It was yummy. =) We watched 4 episodes of The Entourage and ate "GOOOOOB"er pb&j sandwiches.
I'll blog more later.. Hella cupcakin with caressa right now. Laterrrrz.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Day 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uhm, you need to cupcake with me! =(
I wish I could come through to your place and sleepover and be fat on the couch and chill and shit, feel me?!
But I love you. Call me when you can!
JayR has his penis on my back right now. What? He's standing next to me. HAHA. <3
Post a Comment