Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cause it's just that kinda day.

Cupcaked with babyz til almost 4am. Woke up to the Niagra Falls in my phone. Wakeup call at 7am. Rolled over and made breakfast in my panties. Gym, for the first time in awhile. Got ready. Picked up job applications. Took a picture with a bunch of strangers outside BJ's.. Apparently I'm Lucy Liu. Or they just really liked my apple green heels. B) If there's anything I learned today about Natomas.. Its that the guys are way more forward and aggressive. Jeeez. So now I'm maxin' and chillaxin' at the apartment watching Fantastic 4 eating wannabee Otter Pops from the dolla store. Day 2 of living all by my lonesome. It's not that bad, but I can't wait til Caressa and Sevante move in. It's hella cute how Ressa always calls me before I sleep to make sure the doors are locked. Love her.<3

San Jose in 2 daysss. Get to see my lubba, and get reeeal fucked up with the cousins for Mucci's 22nd. Can't wait. =)

P.s- Living with no T.V, internet, and laptop is driving me insaaaaane.

Blog mo when I do. It's hard to do this shit on a kick. Fug.

No comments: