So I'm at my mom's work in Milpitas. Smells like feet and curry up in this bizz, forreal. Dad's picking me and my sister up to spend some "quality time" meaning "time you won't be with your friends because friends are bad." Then getting dropped off at Joan's house to cooch cup that beezy. THEN, I get to see my baby! Finallllyyyy. It's been a long 3 weeks.
Anyway, besides that. I've been living on my own for a week now and I absolutely love it. I was really apathetic about it before because I didn't like the fact I woke up to an empty apartment and came home with no one there, but Jeffrey always tells me that sometimes we just gotta grow up.
I start school on monday and I couldn't be any more excited. I'm taking College Success and Introduction to Fashion Design & Marketing. Yay! Fuggin' two 4 and a half hour classes M-Th. Oh well, just gotta stick it out because come August '09, it'll be all worth it. :)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Finally on a computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay youre in sj;]
Post a Comment