I hate when people waste my time. And this could mean ANYTHING.. From a second spent with you or a second on the phone.. Don't waste my time. Nobody has time for bullshit games anymore. I left all that behind when I got out of high school and I don't need ANY of it anymore. So if you think this is directed to you.. It probably is.
So funny how you had all that time to prove something to me. And now that I'm (better) off doing MY thing, and I wake up and go to sleep with a smile on my face.. That's when you want to creep back in and act like you give a fuck. Newsflassssssh.. Never needed you, never will. I don't appreciate you just waltzing back into my life acting crazy like that when I really have better things to do. Putting you on blast because you never got the message and probably never will get it either. Reality is harsh, ain't it? And I'm gonna tell you the same thing you told me..
DEAL-WITH-IT.
Everything feels like it's falling APART so quick, but I'm gonna keep this shit together. And I'm only relying on my-damn-self to do JUST that.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
2 second vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment