Wednesday, May 14, 2008

STRESS LEVEL 8971384783294.



Marc Jacobs.. What were you thinking?

Found a place.. Thank you Khrysee’s cousin. He is my lifeeesaver. Moving today and tomorrow. Life is crazy.

SAN JOSE, COME SOONER. I NEED A VACA FROM LIFE.

Edit:

I have been typing up my 25 page report for 7 hours. IM DONE. FINALLLLYYYY.

2 comments:

hellzajoan said...

Fuck those shoes fuckin' rock my socks. Them go hella hard. I'd rock all day err'day, what?






Sike nigga. Never in my life will I! Those are so hideoous. I can't believe he made those. He's going to go bankrupt because of these. No. Not really. But those are just like.. HIDEOUS.

lainaboo said...

girlfriend! i miss the shit outta you. we needa cupcake ONE TIME hunnay@ hahha. im on summer vacation already so you already know i got nothing to do atttt alll! mmkay gimme a call when youre free love!<3 alaina