Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm going to be as vague as I can..

But it's linguistically impossible. Sometimes (or most of the time) I wish I could just read minds so things weren't so complicated. I just hate being on a one way street feeling like I'm the only one who FEELS.

Wow, this really doesn't make any sense so I'm just gonna stop. Haha.

Anywayyyy.. Hung out with Aubrey and the girls yesterday. I haven't seen them since last year. Felt good to be back with them after soooo long. Makes me want to not be so MIA anymore. But I was telling my mom how I don't even wanna do anything now that I have all the freedom I want. I guess it's just a rule breaking thing that makes going out exciting. Or else I'm just an old woman who shuts off at 10:30pm every night. Either case is upsetting and I need to get back into my 18 year old body again before I start knitting and growing gray hair.

Blog laterz.

No comments: