Monday, May 26, 2008

Losing ground.

I'll be making my last SJ trip this thursday-saturday.. I'm pretty much booked every weekend in June until the beginning of July, so I won't be able to come out there for awhile. I wanna see everyoneeeee.

Anywayyy.. I'm up at 7AM and everyone at Khrysee's house is still sleeping.. So to pass the time, I got this from Chey..

1- Name something that made you sad today?
Do I only have to pick 1?

2- What were you doing at 7:00 AM?
Putting Louie back to sleep.

3- Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Usually closed?

4- If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change?
$$$

5- Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you talk to 24/7?
Used to be Jerome.. But we're both busy people now. I miss youuuuu. :(

6- Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nope.

7- What were you doing 1 hour ago?
Tossing and turning in bed.

8- Do you currently have feelings for someone?
Yup.

9- What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Morningggg"

10- Are you ticklish?
Very

11- Is success in your future?
No doubt about it.

12- Are you a heavy sleeper?
Sometimes.

13- Was today a good day?
So far, NO.

14- What are you listening to?
The Nanny on TV.

15- Does someone like you right now?
Who knowsssss man.

16- Where is the last place you went?
Khrysee's room.

17- Look at your 2nd friend on myspace, do you really like them?
I only have 4 right now.. Haha but number 2 happens to be Cheryl. And yes, I looves her.

18- Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
Joan. ALWAYS.

19- Can you keep a secret?
Yeah. I don't like being told secrets lately though.

20- Your favorite romantic movie?
27 Dresses.

21- Is there something you will never forget?
Something and someone.

22- How do you feel about Valentine's Day?
It's whatevaaaa.

23- How is your hair?
Hello ugry.

24- Have you kissed anyone on your top friends in the past week?
Nope..

25- Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Don't even remember.

26- What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep.

27- Do you wish on 11:11?
Negs.

28- What's on your mind?
Alooooooot.

29- Which shoe do you put on first?
Whichever one I pick up first.

30- Favorite color(s)?
Poiple and earth tones.

31-Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a Z?
Nope.

32- Last thing recieved in the mail?
Bill statements.

33- Do you have trust issues?
Nope.

33- Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
ALAINA ESTIOKO. :)

34- What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
"Fuck I don't wanna drive all the way back to Sac"

36-Have you ever hurt anyones feelings when you were mad?
Unfortunately. :(

37- Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. Is it even possible to forget?

38- Are you random?
Oh yesss.

39- Do you laugh a lot?
I laugh at everything. Especially my own jokes.

40- Are you happy with that?
Yes?

41- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Helloooo no.

44- Do you want kids?
Fo.

45- If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
Only care about 1.

46- How do you feel about being the age you are?
Loves it.

47- Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yup.

48- Do you believe you can change for someone?
For the better maybe.

48- Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Haha.. Apparently now I do.

49- Why did your last relationship fail?
Once a cheater always a cheater.

50- Did your last kiss mean anything?
Always.

3 comments:

hellzajoan said...

I love how I'm on your blog TWICE! On your pictures and in this blog. Ughh, do I feel loved.

I miss you though. I hope you're feeling better! YOU NEVER ANSWER MY CALLS! THIS IS OFFICIALLY NOT YOUR HOUSE SASH!

Cheydhabits. said...

I loves you, tooooo babesgirl!

lainaboo said...

hahah i took that survey from chey too and i put you under the 'used to hate,now friends' one hah<3 lovers you girlfriend:]