Short term and long term goals..
[ ] Start dancing again. I fuckin miss it!
-Branch out from hiphop.. I'm thinking lyrical. Crazy, but I roooves it..
[ ] Get my AA in August 2009 and my bachelors in August 2011.
[ ] Participate in every IADT fashion club fundraiser.. Hopefully NYC within the next year!
[ ] Make a new "Paris" bank account.. I'm determined to be there by 2010. Daddy will NOT contribute to any of these funds. :)
[ ] LA roadtrip with Alonzo and Linda in July.
[ ] Apply for at least 30 scholarships this year.
[ ] Work my way up at ann taylor.
[ ] Start sewing again.. Why tha fug did i stop anyway?
[ ] Pass all my classes with no lower than a B+.
[ ] Get a bomb ass internship by the end of my last AA term.
May was not a good month for me.. I have high hopes for June though. :)
Jeffrey.. Thank you for introducing me to the beautiful world of the NBA.
THURSDAY.. GAME 5. BE THERE TO SEE MY HUSBAND(S) IN ACTION.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
As seen on my MySpace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment