Thursday, May 29, 2008

NguyenskixVujacicxBryant, tonight!

SO, yesterday me and my girl O'nelly were having lunch in the lounge after we got back from University Art.. (My new favorite place by the way.. Spent $100+ dollas on art supplies and it's never felt so good) I was venting to her how I hate living with older people and how it's really awkward trying to maneuver around the house while avoiding contact with any of them.. She tells me her friend is renting out a room across from my school for like $200 bucks. So I met the guy.. I think living there will be a lot more comfortable.. He's 19, but mature. Works at the corporate office of Apple in Sac, so I know he's not like some bum like most dudes out here are.. And he is a very good looking guy. That's not a bad thing.. Hahaaa. So I guess I'm really excited that I might be getting a little of my old lifestyle back (living with Caressa and Svanti). I'm gonna try and move in by the 1st week of June so I don't have to pay full rent in W.Sac.. I knew June was promising!

On the other hand.. Fucking I-5 project starts tomorrow.. It's gonna be a BITCH trying to get from W.Sac to Natomas to Rancho the next couple weeks during construction. Anyone wanna help a sister outttt? Let me know, please and thank you.

Anyway.. I'm here at the lab. It's only 12, and I have work at 2 so I'm just trying to kill time before I have to head to the mall (Save me Jesus). Working 2-6pm.. Gotta get those grandma looking mannequins up and going before the weekend. I'm trying to be HOME with my sisters from tonight til Sunday.. I miss those brats.

Conclusion--
Can't wait to get started on all my plans for the next month.. Camping.. VEGAS =)))).. Megatillion madness.. Wedding.. It's gonna be gooood. As my good friend Chad would say.. "I'm fuckin stoked man!"

PS- Louie has a bump on his tail where he started growing white fur.. Anyone know what that means? :(

PPS- Chey.. Our talk yesterday = <3.

PPPS- Here's a few sketches I whipped up last night and today during VerbCom class.. I'd say not bad for 2 weeks of fashion sketching class.. I have a lot of improving to do though as far as detailing and proportion.. I'm horrible.





2 comments:

Cheydhabits. said...

Loved our talk, tooo<33 Glad you're feeling better!

lainaboo said...

yea im not good at drawing/sketching...fack i draw stick figures hahah