Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Je vous manque."

But that's not my concern for the hour.. What's realllllyyyy buggin me is that I'M OFFICIALLY OVERBOOKED. Why is Ann Taylor really working me a 40 hour week? It's overlapping with everything I committed to this week. (Cotillion practices, Dennis's company classes, graduation, etc..) I haven't even started packing yet because I've been at work until 10pm every night and when I get home all I do is shower and knock out. And on top of that I have 2 midterm papers, projects, and tests that need to be done by Friday. Honestly, I don't even find time to EAT anymore. I go to school, rush to work, sometimes I skip my breaks because I have so many clients at once because we're understaffed right now, and then I have to be somewhere right when I get out.. I NEED TO FIND A BALANCE. I nag too much.. I guess it's just a lifestyle shock from doing absolutely nothing after school to doing everything. Luckily we got out of class early today so I have time to rejuvinate and actually put some food in my body.

Besides that.. I'm trying not to let my stress get to me so much. Yesterday I was picking up groceries and I was THIS tempted to pick up some cigarettes. Like that's gonna make my problems go away right.. Negggg.

I left Louie in Cordova because I knew I wouldn't have time to take care of him this week with everything going on.. And yesterday I was on the phone with my mom before I went to bed. Louie was laying down in his kennel, and my mom put me on speaker and I said, "Hiiii babyyy!" Then Louie got up hella quick and started licking the phone and barking (he barks now.. Or tries to at least). I just thought it was cute. You guys probably think I'm dumb for mentioning this.. But he's the only boy in my life right now and I can be happy if I want.. :(

Oh, and Vegas is a no go.. Decided to skip out on this years trip with the girls. I have wayyyy too many expenses to be running around Vegas. I'm not too bummed out since I'm still gonna be doing something that weekend.. Probably San Jose or something. Vegas will always be there.. Plus, what's the fun if you're not even 21?

On a brighter note.. I opened up a new account at the bank for my Paris funds.. I've decided to put away $50 every paycheck into that account. I was doing research and round trip tickets are about $3,500 on tickets.com.. But the fabulous Richard told me that hotwire tickets are going for about $600.. There's still hope. :)

No comments: