Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Goal of the week: Find out who drives the orange charger who takes up 2 parking spaces at school EVERYDAY.

I'm soooo mad at myself for not going to school today.. My cell phone made it's way under my pillow last night so my alarm clock sound was muffled. So I'm here in the lab trying to finish up both my midterm projects. Sitting at home doing absolutely nothing didn't feel right, so here I am.. It was funny though because while walking from my car to the school, about 10 people said something about my outfit or my hair. I was really confused until I got to the lounge where I found a big "Compliment Day" poster. Mark Lillis, who works in the student affairs dept, thinks of all these crazy things to do for us.. I love coming to school hearing him say, "Who's fired up and focused today?!" through the halls.. Oh, and our "fired up and focused bbq" is coming up.. As Rehema would say in a very monotonous tone, "woo woo woo." It's so cute how he's like this dorky little guy who gets super red when he talks in front of people. He also tends to ramble on about nonsense because he feels like we're trying to juice more information from him. He's an amazing guy nonetheless..

Anyway, I watched The Brothers yesterday. Jay has been trying to get me to see it for a year now, so we finally watched it while he helped me pack. Shemar Moore was looking RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous.. Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much. BUT, it did have a good plot. Men and love.. Something I will never understand, and I gladly accept that. And remember ladies.. You know a man really loves you if he gives you his last piece of food on his plate. :)

Speaking of men.. I was sitting at Starbucks yesterday trying to finish up my sketches for my midterm project.. And this really cute guy pulls up on this black motorcycle looking miiiighty fine. He goes in, gets his coffee, and about 5 minutes later he approached me and asked if he could sit down. He looked at all my sketches, and we talked for an hour about everytttthing you can think of. It started to get dark so I told him that I was going to leave.. I had no intention of talking to this guy after today and he insisssted that I at least give him my number so we could meet for coffee again. I just don't get it.. Why can't 2 people of the opposite sex just have coffee and talk? Why does it alwayyyys have to lead to something more than that? I mean, I'm sorry if I lead him on by spending a WHOLE hour with him.. But I just don't think because we can have a deep conversation within 60 minutes of knowing each other that we could possibly be something better. I don't know.. It's just something that I was thinking about before I fell asleep last night. But then again, I tend to overthink.. Mmm everything.

What else what else.. Oh yeah! We're starting to have 12 week terms now instead of 6. I'm superrrrr relieved. Having one 4 hour class everyday was torture.. So now we're gonna have two 2 hour classes a day for 12 weeks.. And at the end of every 12 weeks we have a week break. I love being spoiled at this school.. But for almost 60 grand we better be spoiled, shittt...

Last thing. Look what my co-workers did to my newly washed car.. :(





They wrote more.. But I'd rather not show it.. I'm surprised the cops on the road didn't pull me over today for indecent exposure.

PS: Thanks for the talk yesterday Megan.. You made me realize hella shit that I've been fronting about.. I know I can hide what other people can't see, but you can't hide it from yourself.. Or else when you finally accept it, the slap in the face is 10x worse. I just wish I could start over and do it right from the beginning.

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

Your blog is too long to read. I'm lazy. But..


The one that is driving the oranger charger? Oh ah hah. That's me. You know.. I drive a charger, what? Helllo? Where are you, hello?