42 hour week.. What the hell Kelly? I finally got today and tomorrow off. Today I can relax for awhile with my baby since I haven't seen him in awhile, then I have cotillion practice. Tomorrow.. Moving the rest of my stuff to the new place. Speaking of the new place.. Why am I hella bff with Russ's mom? I ended up staying an hour yesterday just talking to her.. I wish she could've stayed living with us! There's going to be waaaay too much testosterone in the house. Anyway, my new room is hello cute. I can't move in til Mo moves out.. So for now I'm in the guest room.. Oh welllzzzz. After that, I gotta get my hair and makeup done, then jet to rehearsal for Khrysee's cotillion. Then working a 1-close on saturday.. It never ends! Hopefully I don't work sunday because I have MEGA midterm madness to handle..
Camping in a few weeks! Daisy got me excited all over again when she texted me about it when I was at work.. Haha. =X It's going to be a funnn asss weeeeekend. Then instead of Vegas, I've substituted it with something better (and cheaper!). Me and like 15 of us from school are going to rent out a big ass boat to take out onto the river for some beer and dancing all day and all night.. :)
Yeahhhhhhhhh, I'll blog after the weekend. Lattterrrrzzz!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
-5 lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment