Decided to show up at Khrysee's cotillion last night.. Bunch of cocky asss dudes. Never was a fan, and never will be.
This week is finally over. I seriously can't believe I got through it. I've ran on like 5 hours of sleep this week.. I moved into my new place, so now I'm getting settled down slowly. I live with a bunch of guys, but I'm usually with Aurora (Russ's mom) most of the time that I am home. I'm sad that she's moving out! She's my new best friendddd. Besides that.. Living there has been crazy but comfortable. It's going to be hard to adjust living with all guys (+ their bad habits) and having people over daily, but I just need to set the ground rules. 2 nights ago, me and Russ made korean noodles at like 2am.. I already know we're going to have the best talks together when we're drunk. Once we all understand each other, I think everything should be okay.
Oh, and I also finished 2 of my midterm projects in one day, but failed my verbal communications midterm. I just have to bust my ass for the next 3 weeks to make sure I get my grade back up. I seriously can't settle for less than an A- in ANY of my classes. It was just a bad week to have midterms since so much was happening, but now life is going to calm back down.
Anyway..
I think I started off June right.. The next few weeks are gonna be gooood. :)
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The Pack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment