Sooo I'm about $1,000 deep in expenses this month/next month. It kinda stressed me out at first, because I won't be seeing shit from my paychecks for the next few weeks, but I realized that this is a TEMPORARY situation. Money and material things that I'll be deprived of is not the source of my happiness. So I just have to handle my shit and deeeeal.
Still kinda sucks though.. Haha.
On a brighter note.. Camping this weekend! My work is hella gay for fucking up my payroll AND not giving me my requested days off. BUT, I'm gonna have a bomb ass weekend no matter what. Out in the woods, drunk, with my good peoples and new friends.. I think it's gonna be the perfect get away from everything that's stressing me out right now. Then it's back to the real life.. Oh, but then I'm going camping again with my cousins/fam a week later. B)
Went to Lincoln today for a baby shower.. There were 4 pregnant aunts there and hella little kids running around. Where did they all come from?


And we told my dad about the puppies.. He took it surprisingly well.. He's getting attached already, I see it.
PS- Happy birthday Chris Quayle, Svanti Aldana, and Cyrusss!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Before I sleep..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment