Is performing at the show at Natomas High on the 21st and I'm gonna be GONE! Zzzzomg, i'm hello sad. :( It probably wasn't meant to be after all..
Anyway, I worked a 10 hour shift yesterday. It actually wasn't that bad.. I wouldn't have minded closing, except I knew I was already missing the first quarter of the Lakers game. But yeah, I hustled about $3,000 during those 10 hours which is a bit disappointing, but at least I got recognition for the FIRST time since I've been there.. Did half of the summer mannequins, got a third of backstock unloaded, sized and re-hung sale, and opened up 2 Ann Taylor credit card accounts. I had a pretty successful shift. Got home around 7pm.. Did homework and waited for Russ to get home. We watched Remember the Titans and drank some Miller, then knocked out around midnight.
I work today and tomorrow, 6-10pm.. Then I'm off the rest of the week. More than likely they're going to call me in on wednesday or thursday. But that's okay because come friday.. Camping! Oh, and I was talking to Daisy about it 2 nights ago and she told me there's about 6 dudes to every girl.. WHERE'S ALL THE POONS AT?!
So I got to thinking about tattoos, and I finally decided what I want.. I was really against tribal tattoos but I'm really in LOVE with navajo tribal tattoos.. If you Google tattoos from the tribes in Kayenta, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Ps- Why can't a straight female and male live together in one house without everyone thinking they have sex? I will never know..
Monday, June 16, 2008
STEVIE NADER! (look him up on YouTube.. He's from Roseville.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Busy beezzzzy
"reading my nonsense"
Unfortunately, for me, I have the pleasure of reading, listening, and feeling nonsense whenever having to deal with you.
... and you need to delete my number or something cause your bitchass calls me at 8 in the damn morning with people talking in the background
Post a Comment