Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks for the updates Patrick..

I didn't get to watch the game, but apparently the Lakers didn't show up.. Can't wait to go home this weekend and walk into the house hearing, "WARRIORS?! WARRIORS?!"

Anyway! Work this week was actually really good. Luckily I've been able to close with Francesca all week and she's absolutely amaaaazing. She even brought me cappucino pudding and the BEST Stouffer's panini.<3 I'm off the rest of the week.. Today, gotta finish my sketching final project+paper and then I'm gonna try and get Russ to wash his car with me so I'm not out there burning by myself. Thursday.. School then heading to Cordova for the rest of the day. Milo and Louie are finally getting the last of their shots. Thank godddd. Might go to Mikuni's for Daisy's b-day dinner.. Pickin up my paycheck bright and early on friday morning, then meeting with the posse and heading north for camping.. I know I keep bringing up camping like a broken record, but I really really need this. Friday, come sooooner!

PS- San Jose trip soon please? =(

1 comment:

Jerome Jimenez said...

ay uh warriors or what? ^-^ zzzomg