Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Game 4.

The past few days have been nothing but DRAMA.. Not pertaining to issues with me, but I've been able to observe it first hand. So here's my vent for the week.. Enjoy.

Life creeps up on you when you least expect it. One day everything is perfect, and the next it seems like everything around you is a burden. You can run away from your problems, but they're still going to be there. You don't know what makes you happy, because you can't find happiness in the small blessings you do have. It's easy to remember the bad, and everything good doesn't really phase you. TELL ME I'M WRONG. Material things shouldn't be your source of happiness. When people can't provide for you, be the provider. You can't compare yourself to other people and other families, because we're all different. BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE-- IT'S INEVITABLE. Sometimes you have to be an asshole to get what you want, and the world is just fucked up like that. It's not going to change though.. Either you change what you do, or else life will keep controlling you. No matter how much you want to do things differently, all you're stuck with is what everything has evolved into. Your character isn't how you grew up, or who you rooted certain traits from.. You are whoever you choose to be.

I'm just so frustrated with everything around me that ISN'T my problem.. The past few days have opened my eyes to REAL LIFE, and it scares the shit out of me. No one should have to go through what they go through, but they're trying to ride it out. Fact of the matter is, they can't just let time heal the wounds. I don't believe in time anymore. NO ONE HAS TIME ANYMORE.

I praise her so much for looking at the brighter side of things and trying to stay optomistic when everything she knows is bringing her down. Honestly, this is the type of shit that makes a person suicidal. It makes me so sad to see the only person she has in her life trying to block her out when she's already so alone. If I could make it better, I fucking would in a heartbeat.

Anyway.. You just can't run away from things you can't change.

Love the people you have in your life. Be thankful if you can find ONE person you can trust and confide in. Fuck the glam and glitter, it's the SMALL things everyday that should motivate you to life your life. If you don't have inspiration to do well, be your OWN fucking inspiration. And If you expect too much, you set yourself up for failure and disappointment.

Zzzzomg, HELLA RAMBLING. There's so much in my brain that I need to vent out verbally or else my head is going to explode.
Whoever is reading this.. Call me. Let's do coffee and talk.. I NEED IT.

1 comment:

hellzajoan said...

We shall do coffee and talk.. OVER THE PHONE, damnit!

But damn girl, I sure do feel you on that one. You never called me back. But I love you. Bye.

And you're cutesy because I am too, what? Nooo.