
It's onnnn tonight baby. Don't ever live in a house full of dudes and have NONE of them like basketball.. :(
So today I found out that my friend Richard from school (who is absolutely FABULOUS) designed the clothes for Millenias (Prince's backup singers) album.. The story of how he got the job literally gave me goosebumps in the middle of class.. I can't even begin to describe it here cause it's one of those stories where you need to verbally hear it. So if anyone needs any motivation for doing what you wanna do, come see me. REALLY.
Anyway.. I hope I can make it out to SJ this saturday. I am sooooooooo homesick. Hella kuwawaaaa.
Ps- Talked to Jeff last night about ABDC.. Final 2 is gonna come down to Fanny Pack and Supreme Soul. Called itttttttt.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Vujasac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss you..
and i love you.
Post a Comment