Procrastinating on homework..
Do you think its bad to have sex at your age?
If you're having sex with random guys, then yesss. But if it's one person, then knock yo self outttt.
Where is your significant other at the moment?
Not on America's Best Dance Crew anymore. :(
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yup! Woke up at 10am to a text from cousin, and a snoring puppy. Couldn't be better. :)
Did your last kiss mean anything?
Yes it did
Who was the last person you ate with?
Jessahina.
How many times have you been admitted to the hospital?
Like 3 times.. Fack.
Would you ever date someone who thought they knew EVERYTHING?
Nopeeee.. Cause your ass would annooyyy me!
How long was your last phone call?
Just got off the phone with Jessahina.. Last nights phone call was liiike an hour?
Are you in a good mood?
Yesss. :) Except I just remembered that I need to go to the DMV.. Fuckkk.
Do you want to have kids?
Scared to death of labor, but yup! 1 girl and 2 boys.
How many pictures do you have saved on your computer?
Hellaaaa.. But my computer is brokeback mountain right now so I can't even see them.
Whens the last time you smoked weed?
Long ass time ago.. Straaaight off that stuff for good.
Is there someone you want to fight?
"nopee..fighting is for ugly people"
hahah, what cammy said.
Do you love someone right now?
Alot of people.
Have you ever watched a movie drunk or high?
Watched beerfest drunk. It was the best!
Who did you last ride in a car with?
Danny man!
Have you ever bought anything from a sex shop?
Bought a vibrator for Maleiah's 21st bday. ;)
Ever had a major surgery?
Nope.. Soon though. :(
The last text you received on your cell was from?
Barbz.
Do you like your cell phone?
I love my blackberry. :) I wanna get the Blackjack soon though.
Last person you texted?
Aurora.
Do you get along with your parent(s)?
My mom mostly.. I've been getting along with my dad lately though cause I haven't been home.
Do you believe in true love?
Not yet.
Who is the person you regret being with the most?
No one. Still respect everyone who's been a part of my life.
Ever bit someone else's tongue?
:x Oopsie.
When was the last time you were dissappointed?
2 nights ago.
Are you cold right now?
Perfect temp at the coffee shop.
How many people have you kissed that had a name that started with the letter A?
0.
Do you have piercings?
Only 2 right now.. I miss my nosering.
Do you hook up a lot?
Nope!
Do you miss your past?
Can't say I don't miss it.. But I'm happy with where I'm at right now.
Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Negz.
Are you proud of the person you've become?
Mostly. I need to quit bad habits though.
Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Not messed up.. But definitely left their mark. May was a badddd month.
What was the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
3 years.
Do you have a best friend?
Jerome!
Do you have any siblings?
2 little sisters. But they're bigger than me.
Where was your default taken?
At home.
What are you doing tonight?
Hanging out with the fammmmm.
Wearing any jewelry?
My opal ring.
Who was the last person on your bed besides yourself?
Like slept in? Mmm.. Besides my puppy, it was someone really cooool.
Where is your shirt from?
Haight St.
What is one thing you could eat all day, everyday?
Hot and sour soup babyyy.
Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
Nunya businessss.
Did you ever make anyone laugh when they were crying?
Yup!
Did you cry today?
Crying from laughing? Yes.
When did you last take a test?
Tuesday.
Are you happy?
Better than ever.
Are people annoying?
Ahaaaaa.. "Annoying people"
I love it.
What did you do last night?
Made a phone call.. Took a nap.. Chilled with Moe, Albert, and Tyler for a little.. Then knocked out again.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Cyrus!
How tall are you?
4'11 and a half bitches!
Did you kiss anyone since it turned 2008?
2 people. 1 that meant something.. The other, not so much.. >:(
Do you have your belly button or tongue pierced?
Never.
Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
Louie & Milo.
Do you have a brother?
Yup! 3 of them.. Greg, Russ, and Danny. <3
Do you hate your ex?
I don't hold grudges.
But in a way, yes. Haaa.
Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Nopeee.. Loves her!
Ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
Eww bessakhinaaaa.. Lei e cosi ottivaaaaa.
Are you in a relationship?
No.
What are you listening to?
Coffee shop music.
Do you like summer?
Can't wait till Fall/Summer
What are you excited about?
Beach with the cousins andddd my next SJ trip.
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes. =x
Where is your number four person on your friends list?
Probably working.. Or probably out in the dirt with her car.. Jeeez.
Do you want to see someone this very minute?
Not this very minute, but sometime sooon!
Do you think you're approachable?
If you approach me the right way and what you're trying to do.
Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you and meant it?
Yes.
Have you ever injected a drug?
Herrrr no.
When was the last time you saw your father?
Last weekend.
Was your last kiss a mistake?
Nopeee.
What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Herra shit.
What was the last thing you ate?
Salsa and chips. Thanks Russ!
do you have a dog?
2 puppies!
have you ever met anyone famous?
I was in an elevator with Corey from Boy Meets World..
Do you eat healthy?
I should start.
What is the last thing to make you laugh?
The old man who tried to get on a motorcycle outside the coffee shop.
Was the last person you kissed attractive?
Yesss.. He's a cuteass nagga.
Do you currently have a hicky?
Ew, I don't do that.
What were you doing at 7am?
KO'd.
What was the last reason you cried?
Just right now because I realized how LONG this survey is.
Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Yeeeeeah. Whoever keeps calling my phone on block every night.
Red or green apples?
Greeen.
Are you a flirt?
So I've heard.. But I just think I'm being nice.
Have you ever made out with someone you weren't dating?
Guys I've talked to, yes.
Has anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
Yeah.
Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
Yeah. ;)
Whats the one thing that always gets you through a bad day?
Sitting at the coffee shop, talking to Reeza, and food.
What are you doing right now?
This.
How often do you give high fives?
All the time.. It's the thing to do at my house.
Do you prefer a call or a text?
Call.
Who was the first person to text you today?
Kriztian.
Looking forward to something this weekend:
Hanging out with my sisters..
Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Don't mattaaa.
Do you get along with girls?
I'm selective.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Those don't work.
Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yeah.. Popped a squat with Barbz hella times! Hahaha.<3
Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sho is.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Mmm.. In April.
Can you change the oil on a car?
I know how, but I'd rather not.
What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I'm sleepy? I usually try to be asleep by midnight if I have school though.
Where is your girl tonight?
What girl?
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
The pink power ranger!
Is Christmas stressful?
Rooove Christmas.
Favorite type of pie?
American pie.
What is making you happy right now?
Lots of things.
Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Like 11 hours. :x
Suppose you see your boy/girl proposes....?
Then they doooo. And hopefully I want to say yes because rejecting people is definitely not the funnest thing.
Look at your recent calls, who were the last 5 people who called you?
Jessahina, Aurora, Russ, Jeffrey, and Greg.
What is bothering you right now?
The fact that Louie is home alone and probably pissing everywhere. :(
Who was the last person to play with your hair?
Nunya businessss.
I bet you miss someone right now?
I bet I do doooo.
What does your last received text message say?
"You better fill me in! But was it ___________? Or ___________? Or Eggbert? One of those. I'll hit you up later cousin. I'm hella texting and showering. Phone getting wet wet. Haha."
What is your favorite color?
Red and purple.
Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
Fug yeah.
If you were given $100 would you spend it or save it?
Rent money.. Hayl yeah.
If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
If it was my room.. I'd spray it. Not my room.. Late!
Are you listening to music right now?
Coffee shop music.
How's the weather today?
Beauts!
When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
Now!
Could things possibly get any better?
There's always room for better.
Looking forward to the next couple months?
I'll probably be doing the same ol shit.. But yessss. I'm thoroughly enjoying life.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Blog via coffee shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment