I woke up this morning and heard the niagra falls under my body. I hate when I have to pee in the middle of the night. I HATE MONTHLY PERIODS. I'm this close to starting birth control to regulate my shit. My room exploded. I can't wait til the next basketball season starts. I set my alarm for 6am every morning, but don't get up until 7:30am. I don't work this weekend. I'm extremely behind in my engrish class. I look like a hot mess today. I am so over fashion school drama. Today: Clean room & car pt. 2, finish late work, and coffee shop. I've been craving caffeine since thursday. I have so much to do this week. I think I wanna get my bachelors at FIDM SF or the Academy of Art SF. I love Sac, but there's nothing out here for me as far as internship/jobs. I can't wait to go to Idaho. I miss Louie. 3rd week of the summer term and I still haven't gotten my english books. I can't wait for August 9th.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
because this is your most recent blog, I just wanted to comment on here even though It's about your previous one. (haha)
IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU AT MELISSA'S! :) but no no, not good for people touching you, what the f/ck! >:O If I didn't have work the next morning and stayed, I would have slapped someone for you. (if that makes you feel any better)
Any who, lets chill again :) imisu
Post a Comment