Straight to the fucking point.
#1: I really really REALLY hate when your "FRIENDS" take advantage of you when you're drunk. Just because I'm passed out on the bed with my eyes rollin doesn't mean I don't know how to THINK. Please don't touch me. Please don't kiss me. NO it's not okay to touch my ass or ANYTHING of that sort while we are both intoxicated. I swear.. I can't fucking trust ANYONE! I probably woke up 5 times from the time I ko'd til morning, and there was a different guy wrapped around me everytime (Jerome as an exception). RIDICULOUS AND FRUSTRATING!!
#2: I got my first ticket today for an expired registration.. I have to pay a fine and go to court next month.. Herro not cute. :( Female cops have no mercy.
#3: I hate being stuck in the same cycle ALL-THE-DAMN-TIME.
#4: Ever feel like you do so much to progress but you feel like you've gone no where? Yeah.. That's me.
#5: My best friend > yours.
Yeh Sometimes: fucken local celebrity
charmaineadrina: shutup fool!
Yeh Sometimes: that's what people said when i showed up to the party last night
Yeh Sometimes: aren't you charmaine's friend?
charmaineadrina: im not a celeb!
Yeh Sometimes: c'mon man
Yeh Sometimes: "we knew you were coming a week befor eyou even got here"
Yeh Sometimes: it's like people have cults for you
Yeh Sometimes: animal sacriffices for the goddess charmaine
charmaineadrina: hahahah you're dumbbb!
Yeh Sometimes: queen of all that is gay
xoxoxoooxoxxxoox!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
VENT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG GF! sarrry i didnt come through last night...if i was there, shit wouldve been crazy! haha but its ok:] thanks for watching my dumb ass before you left! whats that song that you made me listen to, it was on your blog before..it makes me happy:]
OMG. Laina is homo.
#1)If I were you, I'd alread slap a nigga. I could care less if he was even a "friend." Fuck that. Niggas have no respect whatsoever, and I'm sorry you had to go through that!
#2) I thought you didn't get a ticket? I was wrong. HAHA. SOWWIE!
#3)Well damn girl, get yourself outta that damn cycle 'cause you don't need that shit happenin' to you repeatedly. YOU DESERVE MORE!
#4)That sucks.
#5) You're homo.
#sex) I love you and I'm about to sell your ugly ass sunglasses on ebay for 15 dollars. You know what I could do with that 15 dollars? Buy food. =]
CAWWWLLL ME, SO I COULD MAKE IT JUICY FO YA!
Post a Comment