Sunday, July 13, 2008

Drunk off 2 and a half beers.

My new name in the house is "weaksos."

I swear, sometimes I feel like I live in a frat.

Anywayyyy.. This week should be eventful. Finally making it down to San Jose this thursday and friday. Too bad everyone has a life the days I'm there. Oh welll, as long as I'm there and NOT in Sac, I'm goooooooooood.

Crabbing/telly party with the fam soon. :)

xoxoxxxoooxoxoxox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i refuse to comment a post that has already been commented. you better know why. um your ass didnt call me back bitch wtf! ima change my number so youll never hear my sexy voice again. whaa??? sexy? oh please.-_- if youre drunk off 2 and a half beers and youre 'weaksos' what does that make me? probably wack i know. mmk girlfriend.ill let you know wsup about thurs/fri so i can cheeeell with you cause i miss you:] ill calls youuu!<3 alaina