Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanna ride in my rambogina?

Last night I had a shot and a half of Sailor Jerrys and I was drunk as helllll. I kind of like the fact I'm so lightweight, because it doesn't take much alcohol for me to feel good. Me, Danny, and Russ sat on top of our cars in the driveway when it got cooler outside and listened to the new Weezy joint. I don't think I've felt that good in awhile. I knocked out at like 9pm. I woke up around 2am, made a phone call, then aaaaate. Mike was hella smacked, so we talked til about 5am since he couldn't sleep anyway. Knocked out around 5:30am watching George Lopez re-runs. Didn't fuckin' go to class today.. I haven't felt this guilty about not going to class in sooooo long. I promised myself that this was the ONLY day I was ever going to miss class this next semester. I HAVE TOO MUCH TO LEARN! >:(

Today is devoted to cleaning, laundry, and organizing. Jessica (Russ's girlfriend) is moving back down here, so today is her first day back. We can't be bessakhina tonight though cause her dad's gonna be here. No funnnnn..

Well, I have about 2 hours of errands awaiting me.. Toodles!

1 comment:

lainaboo said...

yea, its been a bad week for me girlfriend..actually for a while.