I just got back from the coffee shop with O'Nelly. I love that chick, forreal. She keeps me sane. It seems like she's the ONLY one up here that understands my life and what I'm trying to do. I'm so glad I have someone like her at my school, because hearing "I want to be an international fashion designer" all day gets REALLY annoying. I mean yeah, dream big, but dream realistically. You don't just graduate from an institute out of Sacramento and then all of a sudden be on the same level as Yves Saint Laurent overnight. All the big designers started off small, and that's exactly what I want to do. Fuck with another companies money first, get my feet wet, and take it from there. I'm not going to invest thousands of dollars into my own line when I'm not even sure if I'll hit it big. Betsey Johnson fell into that hole a couple times, and I definitely don't want to see myself in that situation anytime in my life. I actually don't want to make it big. I just want to be a buyer for a company, travel, and life a simple life. I want to do big things, but still be an average person. Well, whatever happens happens. I'm not even trying to plan my life like a book.. Where's the excitement in that?
Rambling. As usual.
Oh, so I'm on this book rampage. I've read 5 books this month, which is very unusual for me. But I'm glad I started when I did, because it's going to help me a lot in this expository writing class. I want to take a few classes on the side at a community college. Maybe like a sketching class and a few business classes or something. I denno.. We'll see. I just want to do so much at once, but I just don't have the time for it. Weaksos.
Yeah, I'm done.
xxxoxoxooxox
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
On the driveway with a book and a glass of wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
girlfriend. i miss you:] i know youre busy and so am i, both of us are getting our shit done yay!! but yea i really need some charmaine time:( i need to vent about so much shit thats been going on, with my dads accident, my accident, bad karma, dumb bitches. omg come back into my life when youre not busy please. that way i can be sane!mmk im/txt/call me love!MISS YOU!<3 alaina
Post a Comment