Monday, July 7, 2008

First day back.

So it's 7:33am and I'm here at school early to check my classes. Pattern Drafting I on MW and Expository writing and Fashion Textile and Apparel Analysis on TTh. I'm pretty excited since it's all the classes I wanted. Anywayyy, YESTERDAY. The drive home from Turlock was horrible. The weather was beating my assss. Got back to Rancho around 1pm, then headed straight to Natomas. My roommates weren't home, so I went to the coffee house since that's the only place they would be.. Or at the pool. Had coffee with them and updated on my weekend, then headed back to the house to heat up my leftover korean bbq. Decided to open my bottle of White Zinfandel Strawberry wine. IT WAS AMAZING. Even if was only from 2006, haha. So if you ever catch me in a bad mood and want to make me a happy camper, you already know what to do. I drank the whole bottle before we went to the pool with Danny and Margie. Luckily the sun was already halfway down, so I didn't get any more burnt than I already was. Stopped by Danny's house to see his new puppy and zzzzomg. CUTE. The thing fit in my palm! I wanted to kick it cause it was so cute.

Went to Blockbuster to rent Boondock Saints, and I AM IN LOVE. That movie is crazyyyyyy. I think I have a thing for irish guys now. :) But anyway, yeah watch it if you already haven't. Definitely made my top movies list.

I should probably go to class now.. Blog sometime this week.

xxxoooxoxoxoo

No comments: