So I'm here at the coffee house recovering from a SLIGHT hangover. Last night was fun, I must admit. Made like 50 bajillion new friends.. Most were also San Jose-ans, which was pretty cooool. This weekend, I really hope I can get off of work so I can do the whole weekend beach thing with the family, but right now it's not looking too good. I was gonna do a thursday, friday, saturday morning SJ trip, but I decided I'm just gonna go next week if I can get off work on saturday so that way I can stay til sunday.
Anyway.. Russ changed his settings on his laptop to have all the words be a really bright lime green, so blogging is making me kind of sick. Happy b-day to the two b-day girls, Frances and Barbz. I luuuuuh yoooouz.
xoxxxooxox
P.s- If you took ALOT of drunk pictures/videos of me last night.. Please do me a favor and leave it off the internet. PLEASE AND THANK YOOOUUUU.
P.p.s- I really signed two guys chests yesterday.. "Charmaine Star"
..That's not even my name.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Charmaine.. Not the pornstar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA girlfriend! haha i mean charmaine star..funny how i know her-_- so i dont know who i was talking to last night when you txt me, cyrus or you:D idk. but i got news for dayyyysss girl! hurry your ass up and get off so i can update you:] mmk you know the number calls me when youre not busy!<3 alaina
Post a Comment