I was thinking right.. And I came to this theory that you spend about 80% of your life working for something that you want to do the rest of your life.. When you finally get there, you're still working. You spend most of the time looking at the clock and waiting to finish what you need to do. Even if you enjoy your job, you're still forced to be there to make the bread. And the other 20% is spent TRULY happy.
I guess I'm just so against the fact that repetition is inevitable. I want to live this adventurous life, but at the same time I only have so much time in the day to do what I really want to do. And I bet a lot of you can relate too..
It's just frustrating. :(
Anyway.. San Jose thursday and friday.. Avila beach this weekend. Can't waaait. :)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Things aren't always what they seem..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay:] you definitely woke me up with your text!! thursday.call me biatch<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TPANByjqh8&feature=related
Party friday.. let me know if you wanna get drunk with me so i can have my way with you
Post a Comment