IT IS SO HOT TODAY! :( It's already 9pm and it's still like 90 degrees.. SAC, please cut us some slackkk! And winter.. Where you isss?
Anyway.. It was a really productive week. I got everything I needed to get done. Told myself I'd have most of my pattern drafting midterm done, get all caught up in FDM121, and find a new job. Wellll.. check, check, and check! I just need to get my piece sewn together for presentation monday, but that should only take like an hour.. And I got a job at Oshima Sushi & Sports Bar / Fugu Lounge as a hostess. Finally! And I get tipped out too.. Thank yooou. My time should be a little more occupied now, but we'll see how I manage.
Besides that.. Just trying to get all my shit done.. Going to the DMV tomorrow to sort out my registration mess.. Court on tuesday in Stockton.. Everything on my "stressed out list" needs to be gone within the next few weeks, or this streak of unhappiness shall contine.. And my new goal for September/October is to get my credit card completely paid off so I can switch banks..
Bank of America.. A big fat FUCK YOU and THANKS FOR NOTHING..
So frustrating.. :(
Kay.. Time to crack a beer with the boys. Laaater!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Just think how long I've known ya..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment