Monday, August 18, 2008

On the road..

To figuring out who you are and what you want can be a complicated process.. I know I'm young, but I think as I'm about to turn 19, I already have everything figured out. I know what I need to do, to get where I need to be. I know who I want to see in my future, and I know who my real friends are. I have an amazing support system too, which helps when I'm not so motivated. I'm not saying I know everything about life, but I'm aware of what I'm going to come across later, and I'm prepared.

I think people have the right intentions, but when they're not sure what they want exactly, they live everyday by just winging it.. And when YOU have everything figured out, and they don't.. You kind of just hang there.. And it's the only part of your life that you don't understand, but you continue to wing it too because you keep telling yourself that good things are worth the wait.


Woke up to this in the morning. Thanks Danny and Greg.. Hope you know this means war.









No comments: