Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maybrook Dr.

Was crackin. I'd have to say, last night may be one of the best nights I've had in awhile.. It was fun to just get away from my problems for a few hours.. Definitely needed it.

Sunday funday.. Absolutely no obligations except for homework and cleaning.. Then spending monday and tuesday in Stockton with Syd.. Never partied in the 209, so we'll see what's up with Charter Way once and for all.

After this ticket bullshit is out of the way, I get to check off one more thing on my to-do list. TG.

1 comment:

Jerome Jimenez said...

Remember how back in the day when we used to talk on AIM like everyday and I'd mention how my day was hella good and you'd be like "I just had the worst day of my life"?

... things haven't changed... it's like life is a pussy and i'm fucking the shit out of it like its name was (list of all girls jerome has fucked)...

well soon, my love, you will be happy and i will be mad and you can be as discomforting as i have been.. i love you with all my heart that i do not have ^-^