IT DID. because i've been sitting on this chair for about 13 hours now finishing make up work, homework, 1 paper, and a mid term project. i'm actually really happy with all that i finished today, but i know i'll be completely caught up by next tuesday. oh, and tomorrow are midterms.. i'm so nervous for my environmental science class. i'm already doing pretty bad as it is, and i can't afford anything less than a C on that test.. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i'll be rummaging through the statistics of world demographics in my head tonight before i fall asleep.. oh joy.
and on an even sadder note, my mommy has been with her company for 20 something years now. and today she got laid off. they're outsourcing all the jobs to india. and we're not moving to india. i know she's trying to stay strong for all of us and try to not make it a big deal, but i couldn't help but be overwhelmed with all these emotions right when she told me. and i know she was also crying at the other end of the line, but she's my mom and she's expected to stay strong for us when we're not. and i admire her so much for it. she was too cute to be a drafter anyway.. i'm really going to try and convince her to finally do something she enjoys. she's so creative and hands on.. and she really envys the fact that i'm studying fashion. maybe this is a blessing in disguise. i guess we'll all just have to find out.
it's 12:26am and i'm giving my ass another hour before it falls off.
goodnight.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
WHEN I THOUGHT MY ASIAN ASS COULDN'T GET ANY FLATTER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess I wouldn't call myself bisexual either... But then again, I can't see myself getting intimate with guys at this point in my life right now either. Might just be my situation, and it just might show that I just want to have fuuuun and fool around you know?
Sorry about your mother. =( I'm scared my moms might get laid off from her job. *KNOCKS ON WOOD* My dad never got his increase when he got promoted, and they've gypped his salary down to 10% less. So lord knows what would happen to me & my fams, how's my UOP sister gonna make it through college? And my other sister's going to start in the fall too. Damn this economy and damn those Indians and other internationals stealing our jobs and seats in chemistry at De Anza!
Man, I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, woke up at 7 and had school/work all day. I got 4 hours of sleep ahead of me. Kawawa!
Anyways, you have plans this weekend, woman? The case of the ex is coming up, and I don't know what we have planned for this weekend. A visit to Sac? Maybe he can visit Frances. No, I don't have anything against her. It's all him. He's to blame. Okay good night.
HAHAHAH long ass comment tho!
Post a Comment